1. Enrolling Parent (Guardian) must come to the school and present a photo ID and request the withdrawal. 

2. Enrolling Parent will sign the withdrawal form. 

3. All books and school property must be returned or paid for upon withdrawal, and dines must be cleared.

4. Once TCHS receives a records request all educational records will be sent to the new school.


If you would like to make a records request or find information about the withdrawal process, please contact the Registrar, Deborah Fountain, at 912-526-4286.  Requests can be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 912-526-4286. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.