Transcript Requests

Sending Transcripts


If you graduated after 2007, you can send your transcripts to a Georgia post-secondary institution using You will need to create an account.

You will send your transcript through
1. Once you are logged in, find the tab on the left side of the page that says “My High School Transcript”
2. Fill out that form, make sure all of your information is correct, and click submit.
3. If you get an error message check  your date of
 birth, social security number and other information in your profile. 


If you need to send your transcripts to an out-of-state post-secondary institution, place or employment, or another location please call Toombs County High School at 912-526-4286 and speak to the registrar, Deborah Fountain.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.